Bromodosis is the term used to describe smelly feet or foot
Here are 10 things that you can do at home to prevent and help with smelly feet.
1. Make sure you wash your feet regularly, especially after your feet have been in enclosed toe shoes for a long period of time. Wash with a mild soap and scrub in between your toes as this is where bacteria tend to grow the most. After washing, make sure to dry thoroughly.
2. Change your socks regularly, at least once every day.
3. Clean and maintain your toenails.
4. Use different pairs of shoes or have two pairs of shoes that you can alternate between so it gives the other shoe time to dry properly.
5. Use tea-tree spray ( inside your shoes to remove bacteria and get rid of
6. Leave your shoes in the sun to eliminate bacteria and dry the moisture from the shoes.
7. Use rubbing alcohol or Friar’s balsam to prevent excessive sweating.
8. Use breathable socks.
9. Use antifungal sprays to prevent athletes foot.
Smelly feet can be an embarrassing condition but it is relatively easy to treat. With regular attention and care, you can potentially eliminate foot