We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and the personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
The privacy Amendment Act 2000 covers the private health sector throughout Australia. The legislation recognises the sensitive nature of health information and places protection around its handling.
- We will only disclose personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- This means that personal information may be disclosed:
- For the purposes for which we have advised that we are collecting it, and for related purposes that you would reasonably expect.
- Where we have the consent by you to do so,
- As required by law, or
- Under other circumstances where permitted under the Act.