Falls can occur anywhere and anytime but as you grow older you are more risk of falling down during
If you have had a fall in the past six months you have a higher likelihood of falling again. Moreover, other factors that can increase the risk of falling
However, there are
Gooddiet that provides all the vitamins and minerals that you need.
- Drink enough water to keep you hydrated
- Exercise to strengthen muscles and joints
- Wearing good shoes that are supportive and well fitting.
- Avoid walking in socks.
- Wearing well-fitting clothing, especially pants.
- Decluttering your house to prevent trip hazards (e.g. loose mats, objects in your path).
- Using aids to walk/installing grab rails in the bathroom.
- Using ramps and other mobility aids if required.
- Have good lighting in your house, especially at night time.